These two things don’t normally go together, but you will be glad they did when you attend REIN’s General Meeting on Monday, December 9th from 6:30 to 8 pm.
Seasoned tax planner and rental property counselor Henry Martin, CPA, will bring us the facts we need to wrap up our tax planning for 2013 – and make sure we know what’s coming in 2014.
You will learn:
1. Bracket Management – why pay more when you can pay less?
2. Roth IRA Conversion – tips and traps
3. Two Year Installment Sales – and why you care about them
4. Harvesting Capital Gains & Losses – adding money to your Christmas Wish List
5. Net Investment Income Tax – and a possible hole in your pocket where money can fall out
Uncle Sam is your biggest money partner. Make sure you have the tools to manage him well.
Invite a friend, business associate, or spouse for this don’t-miss event.
REIN General Meeting
Monday, December 9, 2013
6:30 pm to 8 pm
Martin Professional Development Center
2400 Fairfax Ave