Brace yourself for a step-by-step, no-baloney, nose-to-the-grindstone presentation from top investors John Weary and Dale Hire at this month’s General Meeting.
Join your fellow REIN Members at Lipscomb University to learn:
- What Seasoned Investors are Doing in Today’s Market
- Tax and Financing Tips – smart ways to buy houses in this market, financing options for your investments, cash flow from real estate, and more
- Why You Should Invest in Real Estate Again… the time IS right
For New Investors:
- The Niche You Need to Master FIRST – Should you start with wholesaling? Flipping? None of the above?
- How to Build a TEAM that Will Take You to Success (contractors, bird dogs, etc.)
- What to Read, Who to Hang Out With, and How to Spend Your Time – to play in the big leagues you need to walk the walk
- Where to Find a Mentor – and what to avoid
- What Your First Year in Real Estate Should Look Like
About the Speakers…
John Weary and Dale Hire began investing in Real Estate over 20 years ago. In addition to managing their own portfolios, John and Dale have done many deals and have conducted numerous classes for REIN Members about smart investment strategies. Both are passionate about helping families and individuals achieve financial freedom using proven investment principles.
Monday, March 11th, 2013
(2nd Monday of every month)
Swang Business Center, Room 108
3901 Granny White Pike, Nashville, TN 37204
Guests: Always welcome! Register online at REINtn.org/calendar to save time.